SUNDAYbloodySUNDAY.
[html]
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... c2b4-1.jpg); background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
This is such a short post. Blah, I'm done with this thread, you?

The leaves were staying fine, Khaden knew that. Everything was going as planned except that Ember had to go back to the house. He knew that Naniko could properly treat the femme once she had arrived safely to Haven Manor, but it was the whole getting her there that really was the hitch in the plans. Khaden didn't know how Ember would react to him being that... intimate, with her. Granted, it was all in purely professional manner - she was bleeding and hurt, he was there solely to get her into a safe and secure place. But still, the bubbling feelings that seemed to erupt at this same exact time didn't make his job any easier.

His jade eyes flickered upward, watching as she careened her neck over to assess the damage. Her confirmation seemed to seal it, and Khaden waved away the last excuse wearily, apathetically. She wasn't too heavy, he had already knew that. Closing his eyes briefly, he opened them again, and pushed his arms out. His fingers spread as they scooped underneath her, picking up the wolf body and cradling her to his chest. With one leg pushed out over the other, he stood, leaving the ground behind him as he glanced down to see how Ember was fairing. He held her, taking extra care of not hassling her shoulder - and with that he began to walk.

"We'll be at the house soon, I promise."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread