Dance on a Cliff
[html]

OOC here.

Terra lifted her head as the scent of a pack member approached her. Watching him she smiled. He was exactly what she'd imagined the pack members to be like, fierce and powerful, unwilling to take nonsense from anyone. A shudder of delight ran through her body as he strode forward. Listening to his rough words Terra dipped her head, carefully submitting. She had done as she wished, running as wild as the wind, following the border without trespassing, leaving her trail to follow. She couldn't say why she hadn't just left, other than the fascination it held for her.

His posture was aggressive, telling her to leave. Instead Terra straightened up. She remained submissive, but her draw to the danger was still very strong. I crossed because I was curious about what kind of pack would make such a powerful border. It was beautiful. Explaining the need to push over the edge, to be part of the border, to feel herself running along, almost as if she belonged, was one of the powerful strangers, it was an incredible intoxicating danger. Her green eyes glittered with a dark mischief as she met his hard golden eyes, shivering happily.

<style type="text/css">
.terraleap b {font-weight:bold; color:#fffe61; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #1a1f0a; }
.terraleap p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terraleap {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c9c84c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wGvcK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1a1f0a; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a1f0a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.terraleap .ooc {margin:5px 0px 10px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%}
.terraleap p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terraleap p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread