Time Goes By
[html]

OOC here. /+000

Terra smirked as Ayita moved closer, commenting. Terra didn't need to look at herself. She knew she looked like something the cat had dragged in. Well, she almost was something the cat had dragged in, considering how the cat had basically used her as hunting practice before she managed to get away. She wasn't in a good mood, and really just wanted to go back to sleep, nightmares or not. Sighing she looked down at Ayita's question. It seemed she was going to have to answer this a lot. A cougar caught me.

Unable to remain standing Terra sank down to the ground. She felt so drained, as if she had aged over night. Knowing that Ayita was just worried Terra managed a small grin. Don't worry, I'll be fine. Just need to rest. And actually manage to get something to eat. That didn't seem likely to have happen anytime soon though. She was too weak to catch something for herself, and Terra no longer felt safe scavenging for whatever food she could get. Not wanting to worry her packmates Terra wouldn't ask for help.

<style type="text/css">
.tricksterra b {font-weight:bold; color:#bc0c00; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 1px;}
.tricksterra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.tricksterra {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#2f0000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yqX4Z.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:305px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size:11px; color:#ba893a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.tricksterra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tricksterra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread