Time Goes By
[html]
Ayita Catori
But you never can run from

Nor hide what you've done from the eyes

The very eyes of Notre Dame

Word Count :: ### PP with permission

Ayita looked at Terra and her heart went out for the girl the girl was beaten and seemed to have traveled from where ever she had been in this condition. The girl was younger then Ayita's first daughter and she couldn't help but be a mother in ways to this child as well.

Ayita moved closer to her and smiled. Do not worry Ayita said softly. She knew Terra was no child but Ayita couldn't help but almost treat her as one looking as she did. The optime woman motioned to pick the girl off the ground. Her small Lupus form was nothing for the strength Ayita had in this form. Terra you need rest I'll bring you home with me She spoke in a mother like tone. She was always going to be a mother first.

Ayita looked at her as she began to walk. She had been attacked and was lucky with how small she was to survive. She looked at her and just wanted to coddle her. I'll Rinse your wounds and make you a plate of food and get you some water to drink. She spoke never losing the loving mother tone.

The wolf dame moved as quickly as she could. She wanted to get Terra in a warm room with food and water and help her start to feel better. After all she had nothing better to do then care for those of the pack. She needed things to do so just taking care of members was something to keep her busy.

table by marie

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Qwigley);
.eyes-template { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... s/eyes.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#81a1b6; width:580px; height:540; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:40px 0px 10px 0px; color:#253c6b; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.eyes-template .title {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 300px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffffff;}
.eyes-template .text {height:330px; width:300px; overflow:auto;}
.eyes-template b {color:#ffffff; }
.eyes-template p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.eyes-template p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.eyes-template .name {text-align:center; font-size:60px; margin:3px 300px 5px 5px;; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #35240c; font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; color:#002f5c;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread