Time Goes By
[html]
Ayita Catori
But you never can run from

Nor hide what you've done from the eyes

The very eyes of Notre Dame

Word Count :: ### PP with permission

Ayita smiled as she looked at the young girl. Dear lord she wished that those in her life would stop causing her to worry so. She had another to care for, at least for now. But it was things like this that kept her busy. She looked at Terra again and sighed. "Liam will have to help keep your wounds clean I'd also prefer you stay with us till your healed. You could even move in permanently." She said chuckling a little bit knowing the wild child would never do that.

Ayita moved as she looked around and checked for other members. If someone was near by she could get more aid for Terra but it seemed as though she was the only one in this part of the pack lands. Ayita moved as quick as she could. She wanted to get her in a bath wrap her wounds and check her leg fully. She wasn't sure what the other knew, she wasn't even sure if anyone had looked at these things.

I think a bath of sorts is in order and a warm bed for you to rest in. She spoke as she looked at her. She was glad that she was alive she had to admit. She was very glad that the demon cat had not taken the life of Terra.

table by marie

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Qwigley);
.eyes-template { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... s/eyes.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#81a1b6; width:580px; height:540; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:40px 0px 10px 0px; color:#253c6b; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.eyes-template .title {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 300px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffffff;}
.eyes-template .text {height:330px; width:300px; overflow:auto;}
.eyes-template b {color:#ffffff; }
.eyes-template p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.eyes-template p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.eyes-template .name {text-align:center; font-size:60px; margin:3px 300px 5px 5px;; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #35240c; font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; color:#002f5c;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread