Time Goes By
[html]

OOC here. /+000

Hearing that she would be kept in the alpha's home for a small time while healing made Terra a little nervous. She loved being near her pack members, that was true, but Terra liked it better where she was, with lots of pack members, rather than staying in the private home of the alpha and his family. Still, the offer was very generous. Terra twisted her head up, softly licking at Ayita's chin. The maternal wolf's glance around had Terra searching around too. She was hoping no one was there, and luckily it was just her and Ayita, allowing her to keep what happened a secret, if for just a little longer.

The fact that Liam would be helping care for her wounds was reassuring. She'd had his help before when she'd returned with an arrowhead in her leg and a growing infection. That had been rather painful. This was worse, of course, but Terra was still confidant he could help. Hearing her plans to give her a bath though was met with immediate complaint. The water's far too cold to go in there. I'll be fine. A few licks can keep it clean. A warm bed did sound nice though. Snug and warm, soft and protected. Now she just need to convince Ayita she didn't need a bath. Besides, if there was an infection it'd already be showing, right? I'm healing just fine.

<style type="text/css">
.tricksterra b {font-weight:bold; color:#bc0c00; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 1px;}
.tricksterra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.tricksterra {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#2f0000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yqX4Z.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:305px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size:11px; color:#ba893a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.tricksterra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tricksterra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread