Time Goes By
[html]

Word Count → 236

She shouldn't be this excited, she really shouldn't but she was getting to help! This made her very happy. Her blue pools peered up at her mother with a child's love and warmth and she shook her head, floppy ears flapping as she did so,

No Mama. They went outside to play but I stay home and read. She was the most studious out of the three children and Skoll often teased her for it, that meanie that he was. But her curled tail wagged as her Mama asked if she wanted to help,

Yes Mama. I want to help make Miss better.She followed her mother into the house and through the living room, making sure to stay out from under Ayita's feet. Her Mama set the woman down gently and Charlotte nodded at the task and then Ayita disappeared off somewhere, maybe to get things to make the Miss better? She turned back around to see the woman burying into the blankets that her mother had put her down onto. Maybe she was cold so Charlotte rushed forwards and helped cover the woman up further, pulling the blankets over her so they covered her more.

That better Miss? Don't want you to be cold if you hurt. I got hurt once, it was bad and made me cry." She chattered hyper-actively on in this manner, blissfully unaware that Terra would rather she just leave,

What is your name Miss?

<style>
.jacetext {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:url();background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.jacetext .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:center;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.jacetext .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.jacetext .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.jacetext p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.jacetext b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.jacetext i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.jacetext u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread