Time Goes By
[html]
Ayita Catori
But you never can run from

Nor hide what you've done from the eyes

The very eyes of Notre Dame

Word Count :: ### PP with permission

The Catori woman happened to have a multitude of things laying around the house why with Liam training in medicine and her own minor knowledge she was able to treat Terra at least a little. She gathered things like water and started to boil them over the fire that kept her aging house warm. having things to do like caring for Terra and her kids helped her to night think about Zafier being gone.

She grabbed a cloth and filled a bowl with the not quite hot water. after all she did not want to burn the poor child. Moving back into the room ayita smiled looking to her daughter then Terra. "lottie dear this is Terra Ayita said smiling as she moved to the bed.

Terra dear let me clean out the wounds a little from your travels then I'll let you be alone. She said looking at her hoping that the young woman would at least take her aid until Liam could look her over. Liam will be home by morning so I'll tell him to look you over and wrap anything that needs it. She spoke. He after all had more knowledge then she.

table by marie

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Qwigley);
.eyes-template { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... s/eyes.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#81a1b6; width:580px; height:540; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:40px 0px 10px 0px; color:#253c6b; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.eyes-template .title {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 300px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffffff;}
.eyes-template .text {height:330px; width:300px; overflow:auto;}
.eyes-template b {color:#ffffff; }
.eyes-template p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.eyes-template p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.eyes-template .name {text-align:center; font-size:60px; margin:3px 300px 5px 5px;; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #35240c; font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; color:#002f5c;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread