Have you touched the tochina yet?
Aylu smiled at Keldava tried to get his hand. She was practicing her hunting skills but she and Dalgina were going about it wrong. "Hold on little ones. You are going about attacking me wrong. Work together. Wait for the right moment and attack my hands. Or you will get tickled," he said tickling both of the girls till then fell over with laughter. He let them rest for a moment and sat with his hands flat on the ground and his eyes closed. He could hear the girls try to figure out how to attack him and he smiled.

"Imma get him Tingla watch me," he heard Keldava say before making way too much noise. He could hear her move though the air and caught her around the middle and flipping her into his lap in one fluid motion. He could hear Keldava laugh as he tickled her with one hand and waited for Dalgina to make her move. He tickled Keldava as she bit and growled at his hand. "Should have waited little one. Stealth is what you need. And patience. Learn these and you will be a great hunter," he said softly stopping his tickle attack

Messages In This Thread