Have you touched the tochina yet?
So they where listening to him... sorta. Keldeva was to be the distraction and Dalgina the one to get his hand. Keldeva's laughing made it hard for him to hear Dalgina's footsteps and he withdrew his hand a second too late, feeling the pup land full body on his hand. He opened his eyes to find Dalgina gnawing on his hand. His thumb seemed to be the object of her little teeth and he laughed before scooping the girl up and tickling her too. "It seems to me I have been bested. Oh what is poor Aylu to do? he said with a laugh before falling back onto his back.

He laughed as Keldeva padded up his body to lay on his chest. "We got you! we got you!" she yipped as her tail wagged at a million miles per hour. Aylu laughed harded as the child nipped at his chin and slid off to nibble his large ears. "It would seem so. Now what would happen if I.... TICKLED YOU SOME MORE!" he said rolling over and pinning the girl playfully, nipping and tickling her someone, delighted in her squeals of pleasure as they played. He wanted to wear them out and he knew they would soon be tired

Messages In This Thread