Have you touched the tochina yet?
OCC: PP of him moving them. hope thats ok.. he give necklace now.

Aylu sat up and looked at the tuckered out pups at his tail before picking them up and putting them in his lap. He smiled softly and licked each of their cheeks before pulling out his gift for Dalgina. "I made this for you Dal. I hope you like it," he said tying the necklace around her neck lose enough that it wouldn't choke her but not lose enough that it would slip off in her play. He nuzzled them both as they yawned and stretched, trying to stay awake. The look on their faces said it all. They wanted him to stay. To play more when they were rested. He scooped them up and put one on each side of him as he stood. He would have to trespass to return them home but to him they were worth it.

"I will come back and visit some time. I have to find a pack that wants me first. You can always remember me by the necklace you wear. I am always with you. Just like the Tochina is always with you. Just like your Tingla is always with you," he said as Keldeva wagged her tail. "I protect my Tingla," said Keldeva proudly. He smiled and felt the girls slowly growing more and more tired in his grip. Oh how he wished he could teach them his ways and play with them always. But they were his friends not family and he would have to let them go sometime.

Messages In This Thread