Before Nonsense
OOC: That was an AIM thread by the way, with both of us... But AIM started, well, not working... SO... we're continuing here!

IC

She chose to skate over the implications in Terra's words. They hardly had time to argue, although she would have liked to retort that perhaps the larger misdeed would be to drag another innocent friend into trouble. Caspa was ordained to the path of resisting all evil: she had been taught that it was not for everybody to consider themselves expendable to the cause. Only a few of these souls were necessary, and they had to be trained and behave with discipline at all times. She was still only a novice, but age and experience didn't matter once you were indoctrinated into the way she followed. You could die at any age, after all. "Be that as it may. I plan to travel home straight after the performance. She mentioned that there may be others in this land practicing the same thing. I have to find out where they are," she went on, her expression determined. "I don't know where to start, even..." But she could not ask for her friend's help, for reasons already stated. She couldn't know that the coywolf had already joined a group upon a similar mission and raided a slave-keeping pack. Her face was creased with thoughts of the immensity of her task, but she knew she had to put these worries aside for within minutes they would be on stage, required to set all wordly cares aside and simply concentrate on the acting and dexterity required for their illusions.

Messages In This Thread