Before Nonsense
OOC: thank you and goodniiiight. I think this leads on pretty well to the other thread. But feel free to post again if you want!

IC

Thank goodness for the surprise she had planned: it had managed to make their transition from the shocks and grim news of the morning so far to a mood of delight. Caspa was quite amazed at Terra's talents of living for the moment, or so it seemed to her. She had spent such a long time learning to let go of her resentments and regrets. As a youngster Caspa would have spent hours chewing over the frustration of the meeting with her enemy, and the enormity of her approaching task. Now, she merely spent a moment listening to nothing but the air of her breathing and all these concerns could float away. The joy on Terra's face helped too, provoking a half-smile from the scarred jawline of Caspa. "You should thank Strelein, not me: this is his handiwork," she informed the coywolf. Yes: Caspa owed him a good deal, and she was planning to acquire as much liquor as she could on her way back out of these festivities. There was bound to be some around, if the luperci hadn't drunk it all already. "And now, I think, we are ready," but instead of moving to begin the show, Caspa turned to sneak past the curtains and out into the crowd. She wanted to get a sense of the atmosphere before they began, and take another moment to clear her thoughts completely. And then, the magic could begin.

Messages In This Thread