Before the Work is Done
[html]
I think we can wrap it up soon—it’s getting old and I’m sorry for being so slow. If you do want to continue for a few more posts (like a hunt or whatevs—and I’d be totally down for that!) I left it open at the end for Khirote to follow OwO
Either way, I hope we have another thread sometime in the future~
WC:527

The black plume having been raised waved in satisfaction. The male—Khirote—gave to her submission. He submitted to her. There was a wild pride and pleasure within her breast, swelling up against her ribs. A sneer moved briefly across her lips as the sanguine jaws sheathed the deadly fangs. The Korean Jindo-wolf had learned early laws of the wild, especially when she had departed from her homeland. Traveling young and maturing mentally swiftly, she had come to understand certain mechanisms of life. Eating food swiftly was beneficial in that other creatures would be less likely to happen by and steal the meal. Being dominant was ideal. Being dominant implied that others regarded you as a threat—and they therefore avoided challenge and obeyed, or they challenged the dominance. The latter was more dangerous, but for the martial artist, it was just another way to become a better fighter. And she was still alive. Being dominant to Salsolans was not beneficial to the Korean was not beneficial because she had no desire to lead; she wished only to fight. But TaeKyung did not accept full submission. As the more feral nature of the wolf became more dominant in that shattered mind, the need to establish herself among the slaves seemed reasonable.

The uttered words of ‘Master’, of acceptance, fluttered on the wind from the sea-scented slave, and TaeKyung, Slave of the Flame, was satisfied. As he offered to her his aid, his tail wrapping about his haunches, the black nose lowered to the creamy white flag of the Jackal-wolf. Her maw pushed through his fur, pressing up against him as if she sought something—a weak spot perhaps, or simply a stranger manner of assessment. Her hot-blooded breath warmed his skin in the cool night, and the alto voice murmured a quiet, “응...넌 내꺼다.” As she reached his throat, the Korean slave seemed content, and moved away. She was silent, feeling no need to utter the still-foreign English upon her tongue. The Lunar orbs regarded him for several long moments as her dominant posture was maintained. The thoughts behind those fathomless gaze were lost, falling and spiraling like an autumn leaf upon the still wind. She did not necessarily require anything of the male. The black-furred Korean woman was an independent creature, a silent, tenebrous creature that moved throughout the world without great need of company. It seemed that the ‘pulchritudinous solitude’ ran within her blood. Although at times, in the dead of night, she was not alone at all—haunted by the terror-inducing shade of the Crow Wolf....

At last the shoulder-branded female gave the Jackal-wolf enough space to move, to rise to a more comfortable posture. The sinew beneath her shorter, dense coat shifted as if she stretched and moved without moving her body segments. TaeKyung turned away from Khirtoe, leaving him to go about his business. He had offered help, but she had not accepted it. The Korean considered hunting with another to conquer larger game. But alone, she would have no trouble providing for her busy Master. Fluidly, her sinewy, sinuous form disappeared into the darkness, her tenebrous fur blending into the darkness.

<style>
.ykt-simplestuff {margin:0px auto;width:425px;border:1px solid white;-moz-border-radius:10px;-webkit-border-radius:10px;border-radius:10px;background-color:#000000;font-family:Verdana;font-size:9px;color:#f1f1f1;padding:5px;text-align:justify;padding-left:10px;padding-right:10px;}
.ykt-simplestuff b {color:#777777;}
.ykt-simplestuff p {text-indent:25px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread