Extending the Family
[html]
D: / +bleh!

The knife hit the wall near his head, sending the boy reeling back in shock and fear. How could this woman, someone obviously new to the back, do that to a pack member?! Growling softly, Octavius entered her home, crouched low, and stalked towards the woman. She was obviously in tons of pain, and he was not going to just sit there and let her suffer without trying to help in some way. That was not how he was raised, and it was something that his brothers would do, just to know they made someone hurt.

What is happening?! Why are you hurting? I'll c-call my momma. He sniffed at the woman for a few moments before dashing outside and throwing his head back, sending out a sharp, urgent howl. Hopefully his mother would hear it and recognize the panic in his voice. He was still just a pup and had no idea what to do in a situation like this. How was he to help a woman when he knew not what was wrong with her in the first place?

<style type="text/css">
.octold b {font-weight:bold; color:#bbc5bf; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #11161c; }
.octold p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.octold {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#48656e; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LBOKj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 430px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9fb6ba; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.octold p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.octold p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread