Extending the Family
[html]
<style>
.monOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Stuff/monster.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:470px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.monTitle {font-size:30px; font-style:italic; text-align:left; margin:5px; color:#000000;}
.monSubTitle {text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#ffffff; margin:3px 120px 5px 5px; line-height:100%;}
.monSubTitle p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.monInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.monInput {height:370px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#ffffff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 50); line-height:120%;}
.monInput b {color:#C40602; }
.monInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.monInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.monInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.monSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 80px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffffff;}
.monSubtitle2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
p.mon-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron Ganesa

She had hit one of those moods and she was not to be tampered with. Aeron found herself moving across the lands checking on things and keeping herself busy. Aeron need not be bored, but today the pups were on their own. With Jandro and Adwen and over two months they were able to care for themselves a bit more. This allowed the mother time to speak with pack members and do her work.

Aeron moved atop Elzar as the pair moved through the lands. She wondered why it seemed quite to her. The crows were not on alert, though that could mean that Amy was in her 'home". Aeron huffed as she stopped her stallion and listened it seemed like everything was peaceful but that bothered her more then the noise. She thought about going home to the pups.

then a young sounding howl rang and aeron forced herself to move. She was not sure what was going on but the child seemed to need help. the call how ever caught shou's attention. go ahead She spoke as the bird took off and Aeron clicked sending the black male into a full on gallop. She wondered what on earth had caused such a cry but then the thought of an intruder but the crows would have called she she brushed that aside. Soon enough though she slowed the stallion. Seeing Caprica and the young Octavius.

The screams of Amy and objects that seem to fly from the building made the woman laugh. I'll go in both of you wait here. Aeron spoke as she looked at the siblings. She knew that she could stop the woman only because her training had made her able and neither of them would stand a chance. Caprica water please. she stated looking at the dark woman. Octavius when I get her calmer my bag please. Aeron said pointing to the horse. She stepped in seeing the woman. Now now throwing things will stress your body. Though the fact remain aeron loved seeing her in pain it brought a smile to her face.

The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it
It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls
It comes awake and I can't control it
Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread