Extending the Family
[html]
<style>
.monOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Stuff/monster.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:470px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.monTitle {font-size:30px; font-style:italic; text-align:left; margin:5px; color:#000000;}
.monSubTitle {text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#ffffff; margin:3px 120px 5px 5px; line-height:100%;}
.monSubTitle p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.monInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.monInput {height:370px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#ffffff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 50); line-height:120%;}
.monInput b {color:#C40602; }
.monInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.monInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.monInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.monSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 80px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffffff;}
.monSubtitle2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
p.mon-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron could not believe what was going on. The demon dog was hurling things and was as venomous as a rattle snake. But here aeron was not because she cared. Aeron didn't care if it woman died in birth or all the demon children did.

Aeron was worried more about the safety of the two pack members here. Both held more priority then the pregnant sut. Another knife was thrown and aeron lifted her sword deflect the object from the pair. Caprica this is Amy our resident Sut. She's the woman that your mother warned us about. She watched the woman as she placed her sword back. Your looking at the only aid that came. I have nothing to dull our pain, nor do I think I would if I could. It was cruel but Aeron still had a chip on her shoulder with this woman.

Caprica is going no where so shut up and take the aid. She spoke her voice now taking on its authority. She looked at Caprica as she then turned taking hold of Amy a little rougher then she should. I swear if you throw one more thing I will tie you up. Aeron said as she moved to the bed helping Amy down.

Octavius my bag please I need a few things. She spoke as she looked at Caprica oh these two picked the wrong day to be down in this end of the territory.

The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it
It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls
It comes awake and I can't control it
Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread