Extending the Family
heehee. Wish I could draw Cap, Aeron and Octa's expressions on being pelted with knives.

Caprica caught the knife Aeron had deflected and stuck it into her jewelled belt: if her eyes had been able to smoulder any more, they would have. "Fucking stop flinging the sharp objects, for fuck's sake!" she cursed the woman, forgetting herself and that Octavius was nearby. What kind of an environment was this for children to be born into? They would all be needing medics by the end. Before Aeron spelled out the identity of the Sut, Caprica had guessed Amy's identity. Naniko's decision had seemed wise to her at first. Now she wasn't so sure. The woman seemed more than just violent and haughty. She was insane or not far from it. Aeron mentioned painkillers and Caprica wondered whether to bring out her stash of marijuana. She thought it was probably best not to, as the drug might have harmful effects on the pups - she didn't know enough about plants to say. Or childbirth. Well, she'd been present for Octavius' birthing day, just after the event - but it had happened so quickly and easily. Of course she knew the theory, and some of the problems that could occur. If nothing went wrong, though, the woman should naturally be able to handle it all herself. Caprica was beginning to wonder if they should all leave her alone. But of course - she was in pain, which meant something was probably wrong. Her brother nuzzled against her, and she attempted to steady her anger, not wanting to shout any more in front of him if she could help it. Her eyes were still cold as she glared towards Amy, who was being helped onto the bed. "You don't need another medic. You're in capable hands, believe me," she stated firmly, figuring that a little injection of confidence couldn't hurt although she really had no idea of Aeron's medical skills. She herself knew barely a thing. "What's in the bag?" she questioned Aeron as Octavius handed it over, and then moved to the youngster's side to squeeze his shoulder affectionately, whispering so only he could hear. "I'm proud of you bro… staying cool under pressure, there. We gotta stick around a little more in case the crazy lady needs any help with her puppies. Don't be scared, we won't let her hurt us."

Messages In This Thread