Star Light Star Bright
Fritz Earl had yet to formally meet the leader of his new home, the sole. He had already met the Luna as well as a few other members. But not the man who apparently was the only one who could give him a run for his money in height, and yet Fritz still beat him by…well he wasn’t sure exactly since they had only passed each other by a few times.

So when he heard that there was a ceremony of some soft, he was rather excited since he would be able to meet the whole pack for the first time. He had heard it wasn’t a formal event but he still wanted to make sure he made a good impression on everyone, but especially the Sole. So he had taken a bath and then put on some of his pants that weren’t stained from sweat and dirt.

Yet what made him pause was if he should bring his weapons or not. He sighed and decided to wear them. It showed his readiness for anything and willingness to serve his pack. Plus, it was also habit for him to wear these things when he first got up in the morning from his time as a mercenary. He sighed and gently rubbed his face. He still had nightmares about that but they were getting fewer and farther between. He figured that they would soon mostly go away but never completely.

But now was not the time to worry about his sleep and nightmares. The leader had called for everyone to come to the main hall, which he did. He entered, stood in front of the large black wolf and bowed. ”Sole. I’m Fritz Earl and I’m a new member. I hope to be able to serve you and the pack in anyway possible.” Speaking his piece, Fritz stood a little away to watch the ceremony, ready to move out of the way so others could see around him.

Messages In This Thread