Star Light Star Bright
[html]
OOC: If you have already posted you are encouraged to post again, though it is not required. If you have yet to post you have until Wednesday morning. Big Grin / +300

Members began to pile in and Jazper was pleased to say he knew everyone by name. Some he was less familiar with than others but he would be sure to get to know them as time went on. The sense of Family was important to him and to Casa if they were to remain strong. He regularly encouraged members to gather and get to see the faces of the rest of their pack in hopes that they would make an effort to meet others. But today was not about socializing; in fact the reason for the gathering currently was dancing around his feet. Chuckling tha large Sole beamed down at the small girl. She was a large pup and would certainly match her old grandfather in size one day.

A voice rang out to him, one that he did not recognize but the brief introduction was all he needed to be reassured. The voice belonged to a very large man, larger than even he, who was fit and seemed like he was a strong warrior. Fritz’s pelt would have seemed odd to Jazper but in fact he resembled his cousin very closely, a man he had lost contact with but who’s mother was of the Dalmatian kind. Smiling at the large spotted man he gave a shallow bow of his head, I am sure you will not disappoint Casa. No, Fritz would do well in the pack he could already see that.

Regner moved to kneel and spoke to the pup in a language the Sole was unfamiliar with but he was sure the grandfather gave only words of encouragement and pride as the emotions were painted on his face. Giving a second for the elder to say his piece and move away the giant took a step forward, demanding the attention of his pack mates with his body language, Adelle came into our home with her Grandfather only a couple of moons ago and yet it is clear to all of us that she has brightened the moods of us all. She dreams of being a warrior like her Grandfather and I have no doubt that within a year she will be able to match blades with the best of us. Pausing he looked around the room, bright yellow eyes meeting the orbs of the others. A soul of such requires a mentor to match. A mentor who can teach her patience, discipline, and the value of hard work, as these things skills will do her justice in her future.

Looking down he addressed the pup, Anann and I have been talking for some time about who would be good for you. He winked at the small girl as though he was holding a secret. At last the name was announced as the Knight turned to his pack, Wayne McCoy. You have proven yourself to be a willing and valuable member of our family. You are hard working and consistently working to improve yourself. You have even traveled to Ichika to be trained in fighting, a skill you were not so comfortable pursuing at first. Anann and I trust you and believe you will be a wonderful mentor for young Adelle. The Sole fell silent grinning a sideways grin in the direction of the yellow lab mix. Wayne was a great addition to Casa from the start but he lacked in social skills, perhaps the bubbly pup would bring him out of his shell.

<style type="text/css">
.jazhaw b {font-weight:bold; color:#c9724d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #180902; }
.jazhaw p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jazhaw {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#683718; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ko9He.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 320px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#bb7151; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jazhaw p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jazhaw p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread