some girls wander by mistake
[html]

lawl no. wait till I get my better meds after my mri. LOLOLOL.

There was a peculiar familiarity that hung around the air, one that made him think of the others he had known that bore her unusual markings. He had seen two in his lifetime, loved one, and now hated them both. How wrongly he had misjudged those, as he had others, and now he regarded her with the stark indifference of a man that had seen too much of the world. She seemed to know him; at least in a way, he reasoned. The smell of the coastline betrayed him, as did the smell of ash and honeysuckle (though the latter did not cling to him during the winter).

Ezekiel neared her and tried to catch her scent. It was hard to do above the wind, and it carried something strange with it…something he had only smelt once before. Almost instantly he regarded her in another light, studying for the signs that surely were there despite her pale fur and unusual skin. The sharpness of her face and size of her build were clues, but they were not enough.

It was then that he spotted a glimmer of metal around her throat and the five-pointed flower. Any doubts left him. A faint and thin smile crossed his face. “Not half so far as I imagine it is for you,” he said, and slowed his approach.

<style>
#zeke-raven {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#zeke-raven p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#zeke-raven p.zeke-img {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:right; margin:5px;
}
#zeke-raven .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#zeke-raven .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#zeke-raven b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#zeke-raven u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#zeke-raven b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread