loose lips sink ships [ICHIKANS]
[html]

I’m a derp and forgot to mention Denver in my previous post since I was supposed to PP him. If its alright with everyone, lets just pretend he was with magz the whole time?

The thud of the frozen ground beneath her body knocked the wind out of the woman. She struggled to make a sound as the rest of her pack kept on riding into the darkness, leaving her to be found. No, she thought to herself, trying her hardest to get up and rejoin her group. But they were gone by the time she was half off the cold ground. Magnolia’s eyes widened in fear as the night amplified everything around her. Her body went into panic mode; her whole body was shaking with fear. Why hadn't Denver turned around? Of all the people in this mission, she would have thought he would have been the most faithful to her.

Of course, Magnolia’s cries while falling off the horse brought their arrival to a packmember’s awareness. A mammoth horse came shooting out of the darkness, towering over the woman. But what barked at her was not what the Confidant had expected; a tawny, petite coyote was the one sounding the alarm. Blinking at the other woman’s questions, Magnolia remained quiet. She was still in a daze from the fall and couldn’t really hear the woman’s questions outside of the humming in her ears.

Magnolia knew she couldn’t give the identities of her packmates; she could be killed for that. And she knew that she couldn’t betray Salsola, not like this. “I came alone,” she mumbled, silver hands playing with her dirtied tail. Her scent would not give her pack away, either; she had washed it off long ago before leaving the thistle kingdom.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread