loose lips sink ships [ICHIKANS]
[html]

Oh derp, I put Denver on the horse. Xx Moving this along; Salvia and the animals will escape in my next post.

Someone was yelling. Salvia wondered if it was Denver, who had somehow managed to stay atop the horse that had thrown Magnolia. Another voice; a lighter one, a coyote’s voice. They had no choice now. She would not risk losing their prizes, would not risk the safety of herself or the remaining member to save the scout. This was an unfortunate consequence, but the blonde girl had made her position to them clear. Family was one thing, but when it came to orders, Salvia would not allow failure.

A dog emerged from the gloom, bristling and wielding knives. Salvia scarcely slowed, willing to lose a stole horse if it meant plowing over the Ichikian. She grinned savagely as a darker shadow rushed by, striking at the dog. Finding TaeKyung had been a wonderful blessing; Salvia sought to aid her only by urging the horse on, bellowing a single command as she rushed past. “Return to me alive!”

The value of the slave was great, and if she managed to escape, it would be doubled. Everything had been explained carefully to the woman that had so fashioned herself into a weapon; fight, delay, kill. Now all Salvia wished was for the familiar, valuable tool to make it back to Salsola. With her dark pelt and terrible skill, the blonde wolf did not doubt she would see her return.

<style>
#sal-tiger {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#sal-tiger p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#sal-tiger p.anatole-img {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:right; margin:5px;
}
#sal-tiger .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#sal-tiger .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#sal-tiger b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#sal-tiger u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#sal-tiger b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread