i'm under and over it all. [ aw. ]
[html]
Not sure of her exact location in Inferni, so I made my post a bit more vague.

The first thing that the male had done when his father had passed on was to teach himself the art of reading and writing. It was a skill that had taken much time and effort and that he still practiced daily so that his ability would not go away. He'd discovered that if skipped even a couple of days, his memory would begin to lose things. Names, equations, where certain constellations were located in the skies...and so much more. This fact had bothered him to the point where he'd forced himself to do a full review of everything he'd learned to see what his memory still held and what it did not. The russet male would not take a day of rest again unless absolutely necessary next time.

He held a stack of books and parchment in his arms as he padded back toward the mansion, seeking out his bedroom. He had spent a good portion of his morning reading and now sought to do some scouting and border-checking for the clan. He was only going to get noticed and promoted if he continued to do these tasks; his highest hope was to someday become a lead scout and to be able to use some of the knowledge that he had spent the better part of his life obtaining. Movement to the right of him caused the yearling male to look up from the ground, amber eyes narrowing as he sought out the source of the motion. Was someone sitting just inside of that window? Nathaniel stepped a bit closer, watching carefully and raising his hand in a greeting.."Hello?"

<style type="text/css">
.natstar b {font-weight:bold; color:#5d658b; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 1px; font-size:12px;}
.natstar p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.natstar {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/54Umu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:280px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size:11px; color:#5c5c5c; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread