i'm under and over it all. [ aw. ]
[html]

He hadn't meant to be spying upon another pack member, and ducked his head in slight embarrassment when she returned the gesture. Perhaps they hadn't wanted to be seen to begin with and he was intruding on their time here in this part of the territory. He wasn't all that great at interacting with fellow canines, especially those who appeared to be hybrids. It wasn't their fault that they had mixed parentage...but at the same time he normally had to fight to keep the dislike out of his voice. He couldn't stand wolves, and was trying hard not to let that affect his interactions with other members of his clans. They were born the way that they were, as was he, and nothing would change it. He just needed to be supportive of them no matter what his gut told him.

"Nathaniel" He said evenly, trying to balance his armload. "I could use a bit of help, yes, if you wouldn't mind. I was just heading back to the mansion to drop these off - hoping to go out for a run along the borders. Do you live out here?" He was interested in knowing where the various canines in the clan preferred to live. If he could, he would live outside where he could sleep beneath the skies and be surrounded by nature and open air...but the winter had driven him indoors. This area seemed really nice to him, but then he felt that way about most of the clan's territory.

<style type="text/css">
.natstar b {font-weight:bold; color:#5d658b; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 1px; font-size:12px;}
.natstar p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.natstar {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/54Umu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:280px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size:11px; color:#5c5c5c; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread