i'm under and over it all. [ aw. ]
[html]

The fact that she wanted to build a house of her own surprised him. Nathaniel wasn't one for physical labor, but he liked to help his pack out as much as he could. He wasn't the strongest or the best at anything, really, and often found himself coming in last place when it came to physical tasks. He was a thinker and a dreamer with a wild imagination, but that didn't make up for some of the physical downfalls to his build. He'd thought about trying to exercise more, but with his poor hunting skills he needed to keep all the energy he could from what he ate. His treks around the border and his nighttime walks to map the stars gave him more than enough exercise.

Nonetheless, the male's mouth opened to comment on her decision as she lifted a few books off of his high stack. "If you need help, let me know. I met that Myrika girl before...she seemed alright to me. She led a small hunt I was a part of" He wanted to know more about the female before him, but wasn't sure how to ask. Nate had spend most of his puppyhood around his sister Wraith and very few others, preferring to keep to himself and out of trouble. He didn't like being noticed by the higher-ups and just tried to keep his head down.

"Yes I do...but around the other side." No room was perfect in this place, and his was no exception to that. It'd had a glass-littered floor and there had been a fine layer of dust over everything when he'd first found the room. It had taken a lot of cleaning and polishing to get it to its current status. "We can put everything in my room then head out. " He suggested. "I'd be glad for some company. I didn't know anybody else lived here, really, except for Helotes. I don't go upstairs much, though...and I'm not really fond of knocking on doors. Didn't want to disturb anyone" He pointed around to the other side of the building, beginning to pad in that direction.

<style type="text/css">
.natstar b {font-weight:bold; color:#5d658b; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 1px; font-size:12px;}
.natstar p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.natstar {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/54Umu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:280px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size:11px; color:#5c5c5c; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread