i'm under and over it all. [ aw. ]
[html]

just so you are aware, i work a seventy hour week on, then a week off. so when i don't reply for more then a day, it's because i am working ten hour nightshifts. i am on days off tho now.

As he accepted her offer, she grinned again and looked ahead, following him as he walked to the other side of the building. " I would love for you to help, personally I think we need to conjur a wagon or something to hold bricks from Halifax, but Myrika seems to know what she is doing. I just thought it up and asked her for help. " She said with a smile, she was making more friends! How wonderful. " Well, she is very nice. She showed me how to do some basic leather working stuff, and I think besides Vesper she is my only friend. " She said, this time her voice somewhat sad.

The woman was very social, and was pretty lonely. She didn't see Vesper or Myrika as much as she liked, and besides a few acquaintances there wasn't much for her to do. All she could do was wait for her lynx kits and try to get promoted. " I don't know who Helotes is, but I know Omni and Jacinto live there, a few doors down from my room. Omni introduced herself while I was spring cleaning. " She said fondly, remembering the pregnant female. She figured the other female had given birth, and she bet the puppies were beautiful. What a blessing to the two mates.

It had gotten quiet, and Emma didn't like that. The yearling wasn't one to just ramble about herself, but it seemed she had done just that. " What sort of things do you like to do? This books must relate to something. How long have you been here? I just recently joined, still a newbie. Do you have any aspirations with ranks? " The blonde beauty asked, her speech coming out quickly, and eagerly.

<style type="text/css">
.emmoww b {font-weight:bold; color:#883a2b; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #464347;}
.emmoww .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center;}
.emmoww p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px 0px;}
.emmoww {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#dbd3de; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6hVg4.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding:10px 0px 210px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#464347; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; border-radius:15px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread