Come so far, only to fall so far
[html]

WC:450- <3

As much as the big mountain of a man dwelled on his own problems he hadn’t been so selfish to realize that others may have been suffering as well. He wondered idly if the rift between his mate and himself would ever be repaired or if a simple repair could truly heal it. It was just his luck, to find someone he truly loved and he’d find a way to fuck it up. But he couldn’t continue to idly think of his own problems when the familiar sounds of a certain horse came close by.

His blues turned along with his head to spy her, but it wasn’t the same vibrant woman he usually saw. Well she hadn’t been the happiest the last time he had seen her. Was he destined to bring sadness to everyone? No that was another selfish thought to think he was the reason he could perceive her sullen mood. He smiled but it was the only form of genuine pleasantness he could muster to her. It had never really crossed his mind to think of the connection between this woman and the former Alpha. But it had been recalled plainly enough and he could take a guess as to why she was so sad.

“I lost my father when I was very young, I never got to really know him.” He started, completely leaving her own question of his health alone. The big brute was much more of a kind hearted beast capable of being severally wounded that some could perceive. “I can’t express how much I understand the ache in your heart, but I do rejoice in the fact you had the chance to know him Sage.” He continued, a long sigh escaping his lips, before blues looked back up to her.

“It never gets easier, when Nayru left without a word to me, I tried to take it as best I could, but Saul leaving really affected me. Two young adults, in one case my adopted son and the other one I considered my daughter even though never in any formal notion.” He said. His sullen mood reflected in his slow speech.

“Is there anything I can do to ease your pain Sage? I know I can’t bring him back all though I wish I could. You’re far to kind and sweet to have such a forlorn look on you.” He gave her horse a gentle pat with his good arm, knowing the beast was more capable of taking care of her and he guessed for now that she was in capable hands or rather hooves if this beast was leading her around and keeping her out of trouble.

Image courtesy of Frau Böb@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.ST-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.ST-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.ST-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ST-K-01 {background-color:#cec6a2; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7827/sal1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .ST-K-01-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread