. p U l S e .
[html]
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... c2b4-1.jpg); background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
apologies. Have been sorta in this weird inspiration twist. D:

Her rejection of his polite goodbye truly confused Khaden as he turned to face Soran. Her words, pleading and wanting left Khaden in an awkward position, and he had no idea how to maneuver about the intricate and delicate threads of the social situation. He watched her, a female duplicate of himself, and found himself cautiously picking his way back into this weird little social circle. He didn't know how to deal with Soran and her weird peek-a-boo games, and honestly could not really decide what he really wanted to do.

"What..." He started, his brows furrowed and shuffling his weight from one foot to the next. "What do you want to talk to me about?" You never cared before. Was a thought that instantaneously sprung from his mind, but he neglected it immediately. To have thoughts like that was to admit that he, himself, was concerned over the situation, and in no way, shape, or manner was he. He had no parents, just himself and his experiences out on the open road to shape him to who he was today. No one could stake claim to his upbringing, and the more detached he was, the better case he had against anyone who would deny him that credit.

But in the end it didn't matter, and Khaden shrugged it off, loftily, apathetically, with that forced quirky smile and easy nature. "Sorry, I really do have to go now." And like that, he turned and left.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread