If I were a better person
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.sinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/angry.png') #929594 no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:330px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.sinTitle {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.sinSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:5px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.sinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#650e0d; font-weight:bolder;}
.sinInput {}
.sinInput b {color:#650e0d; }
.sinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.sinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.sinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.sinSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.sin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

WC :: +### OOC :: It can go as far as you want Sorry Crap

The golden demon wanted nothing to really do with the male in the room and kept to herself. She could not help but glance towards him and think about what went through his mind but then again she always found herself thinking about what when through the minds of others. She tried to ignore him and focus on building back up her strength not like she really lost it.

Glacing over at him she caught him looking towards her. Sorry boy I'm not into your kind. I like mine with boobs. She teased. She wasn't sure what the heck he was thinking but she knew deep down that it wasn't about getting in her pants. She laughed to herself as she threw a kick at the sand filled bag. For the last few training sessions she had thought of the things being the face of the gold dog mutt.

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread