These rumors must be..just rumors...
ooc: Smile 'Ello!

IC:

It didn't take long for someone to show, and judging by his posture and attitude he was alpha. The way he postured reminded her of her father's pack in Greece, she could relate to how he moved and spoke. Adonia remained in a neutral posture. She didn't want to upset him. Already she felt the coyote she had talked to was wrong, this male didn't seem at all aggressive...so far.

"Hi," her voice carried a calm, but cautious tone, "...my name is Adonia Demos. I am originally from Ichika no Ho-en, but had left months ago and am now a loner. Were you familiar with Nayru and Raziekel?" It was an odd way to start the conversation, or so she felt, but she wanted to layout all the cards for him. She went on adding more to what she had said, "I have recently been saying around the Shoal and noticed the scent of this pack. I was told to avoid this area as someone had told me the pack was unfriendly, but so far I don't see it. Perhaps you know of the canine. She goes by the name Evera? I think she's full coyote..." Her ears began to relax from their full alert position as she herself began to relax. She didn't remain cautious wondering if others would join their alpha. Of course, she knew none would take aggressive action unless their alpha directed so, and if one did without direction...well surely the alpha would punish the aggressor.

There was more to be said to the black male, but for now she had said all she could until she heard all of what he had to say. Her eyes remained on him, but didn't meet his eyes directly. If this pack was as primitive as her father's she knew direct eye contact would be an act of aggression, and that wasn't the road she wished to take. Still she did look at him. He was much larger than her, as most males were, he seemed well built and strong, as a leader should be. She could respect him, but she still wanted to see if how he acted.

In truth despite what she heard she still wanted to see this pack for herself. She wanted to keep her options opened, and if this pack was this close to Ichika, surely it wasn't that bad, right? Maybe it was all a misunderstanding between the coyote and this pack. If that was the case, maybe this would be the pack for her and maybe Ookami, if he chose to follow her.

Messages In This Thread