These rumors must be..just rumors...
[html]

Word Count 398 :: sorry bout the wait.

The girl seemed friendly, even at his sudden appearance and he wagged his tail in a continuous swinging motion as she spoke. It seemed she was a former Ichika member now loner, and that New Dawn had caught her attention, as she was living nearby. She asked him if whether or not he knew Nayru and Razekiel and he nodded his head, Well met, I am Zalen, Alpha of New Dawn. I only had the pleasure of meeting Nayru, she was a beautiful and gracious leader. However, both her and Razekiel have left now under mysterious circumstances, and the current leader of Ichika is a woman named X’yrin, who I am very close friends with. It was true that his relationship with X’y was beginning to become more than just diplomatic, and be believed the friend they were forming would mean good things for both New Dawn and Ichika.

Then, Adonia as she named herself, mentioned that she had heard rumors that New Dawn was an unfriendly pack, and Zalen couldn’t help but snuff out in a faux sneeze and shake his ruff. What was with these rumors about them? First Saluce and now this girl? It seemed there were some out there that wished to slander New Dawn’s name, for what reason he could not say. But then, the wolfdog female mentioned a name, the name of a female coyote, and his eyes widened. Evera? Where had he heard that? Oh yes, on the lips of Shadowfang as he had held Terra’s injured body; Evera had been one of Terra’s other identities. How ironic that she had been the one slandering New Dawn, and now she lay resting and healing within its womb, having become nothing but a rotting corpse had it not been for his grace. How ironic indeed.

Zalen turned from his thoughts to look at Adonia again, choosing not to mention Terra outright, If you heard such things from a coyote, perhaps she was just upset with the fact that we are a wolf pack and therefore do not accept their kind into the fold. But I assure you, we do not wish ill against coyotes or any other race, it seems that some just lack thick skin. He couldn’t help but harbor a bit of bitterness in his tone. He wondered how Terra would treat them now that they had saved her life.

<style type="text/css">
.z2 b {font-weight:bold; color: #eaf3f7; letter-spacing:1px; }
.z2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #eaf3f7;} .z2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.z2 {margin:0px auto; width:408px; background-color:#6d717a; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... zalen2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.z2 b:before {content:open-quote;}
.z2 b:after {content:close-quote;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread