These rumors must be..just rumors...
She was surprised at how friendly the alpha was, and to learn that he knew of what had happened with Nayru and Razekiel. She wasn't sure if Ichika could have be her home again but she was sure she could consider this place a home. Her two toned blue eyes reflected a distance as she went into thought. He was friends with the new leader, so that meant New Dawn and Ichika were on good terms. She wasn't sure if that was a good thing or bad thing, would that affect her ability to join here? She hoped Ichika had nothing ill to say of her, most likely no one even noticed her disappearance. She seemed to come back to a more alert state as he spoke of the coyote subject. She herself felt neutral about coyote's and wasn't sure how she felt about being part of a pack that didn't accept coyote's. Really, it seemed more natural. If she remembered right, that was how her father's pack was. They weren't happy that her father mated with a wolfdog, still they accepted her and her brother. Her brother more as he seemed to appear more wolf than her.

"Well, I have to admit I probably don't have the thickest of skin, but I don't take offense to a pack that only accepts wolves..." Did that mean she couldn't join? It was what she suddenly thought. Ookami could join, but as for herself...

"I am glad to see this pack isn't as I've been told, but I would like to learn more.." Her ears perked in hope that she could indeed learn more of the pack's ways and feelings on those not fully wolf. If this pack was how she began to think of them; a classic pack. The way wolves lived before luperci took over. Maybe she could join despite her part dog bloodline, though it wouldn't be the first time her dog heritage held her back.

Messages In This Thread