These rumors must be..just rumors...
[html]

Word Count :: 261.

She seemed deep in thought for a moment and he let her be in silence. The thoughts of others were important to him, and sometimes and individuals silence told more about them than their words could. He had learned this even more as of late, having had spent that time with X’yrin where not a word was uttered between. Spoken word, of course, was not the most natural of things but had become more important as the more modern lives of the Luperci had developed. Zalen was sure there was a time when wolves hardly spoke to each other at all, and though those days were long past, he still found the idea of it intriguing.

Finally though, the girl spoke again, saying that she might not have the thickest skin either and Zalen nodded his head sagely with a slight smile. But then he realized that her statement had had a mixed message, and he wondered if she thought that perhaps her dog heritage barred her entrance from joining. Therefore, when she asked to know more about New Dawn, he was happy to oblige her, You’re more than welcome to ask any questions you’d like, and also know that if you decided to join us you would have a spot in the pack. I know how difficult it is to be a loner, having been one myself until I founded New Dawn. he hoped this might clear up any confusion she had, though he still did not know if joining New Dawn was her intention, perhaps she was just curious.

<style type="text/css">
.z2 b {font-weight:bold; color: #eaf3f7; letter-spacing:1px; }
.z2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #eaf3f7;} .z2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.z2 {margin:0px auto; width:408px; background-color:#6d717a; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... zalen2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.z2 b:before {content:open-quote;}
.z2 b:after {content:close-quote;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread