These rumors must be..just rumors...
She smiled a little knowing just what he meant by the system. So, it was much like the pack she had been born in, but she wondered how strict it was. Still she felt like she could be comfortable with the hierarchy of the pack, would Ookami be as well? She thought that would be a question for him when the time came, but for now, she thought about Zalen and his pack. "Sounds much like home...where I was born.." She hoped that been in a pack where things were very human-like hadn't destroyed her natural behaviors. So this meant no farm, no cattle, no horses. But what of her horse...she had left her at Ichika, was she still there? If so, hopefully she was well cared for. Zalen started to ask her questions and she smiled again.

He looked relaxed and so she became more at eased as well, "I was alone for a long time. I was searching for my mate. It was why I had left Ichika, but while I was gone, it had changed. Recently, though, my mate found me. He found me when I was talking to Evera, the coyote. She was telling my about the other packs around Nova Scotia. I hadn't thought I would ever found him, and I knew I couldn't make it on my own. I needed a pack. Ookami, my mate, I think wanted to go back to Ichika, but it hasn't been the same since it is no longer Phoenix Valley. It just doesn't feel like home to me...so, I thought I would check out nearby packs to see what feels right...what feels like home...if you know what I mean?"

Talking so much had seemed to exhaust her a little bit. It was so weird that lately she was able to be so open to others. Maybe it was that she was becoming more mature. She was no longer a young adult, but an adult. Was that so possible? She never could recall talking so much to anyone in Nova Scotia, not even Ookami got nearly a whole speech from her. "..if...if my mate wanted to come...could he? He is all wolf.." Her eyes looked at him with a hopefulness and a bit of a plea. "I could call for him..he's probably near Pictou River somewhere...it's where we've been staying..close to the falls really.."

Messages In This Thread