These rumors must be..just rumors...
[html]

Word Count 258:: OOC.

He watched as the girl seemed to drift off into memories, and she even mentioned that New Dawn reminded her of where she was born. Zalen couldn’t help but smile at that, he liked the idea that others were like him, coming from classic wolf packs and seeking similar packs out. She also told him of her search for her mate, her speaking with Terra, and how Ichika had changed from the pack it once was. Zalen nodded in understanding, he knew it was a difficult thing to be expecting to return somewhere only to find that it had changed into something that was no longer home.

Then, tentatively, Adonia asked him if she decided to join whether or not her mate could come along. Of course, he said, We are glad to have mated couples in New Dawn. Currently my mate and I are the only ones, and we are so hoping for puppies come spring time. Zalen had hoped that his members would pair up, but it seemed as if this was slow in coming. Augustus and Ciara looked promising, but they hesitated, still unsure of their true feelings. Zalen couldn’t help but let out a small sigh; it might be longer than he had hoped until puppies came along.

Then, turning back to Adonia, You may call him, I would like to meet him. He gave her a smile. He was indeed curious, for he wondered what kind of wolf Ookami was, and if he would also be a good addition to New Dawn’s ranks.

<style type="text/css">
.z2 b {font-weight:bold; color: #eaf3f7; letter-spacing:1px; }
.z2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #eaf3f7;} .z2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.z2 {margin:0px auto; width:408px; background-color:#6d717a; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... zalen2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.z2 b:before {content:open-quote;}
.z2 b:after {content:close-quote;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread