These rumors must be..just rumors...
ooc: Smile

IC:

She was feeling quite comfortable around Zalen, and it made her both happy and slightly nervous being that she had just met him. In truth, she couldn't wait to get to know everyone in the pack, and she hoped that Ookami would feel as she did. He didn't seem to push her around, and he came off as laid-back. When his answer came to her about Ookami, her tail couldn't help but wag and her eyes lite up causing her ears to perk in excitement. She drew in a breath at the sounds of puppies. Puppies were so cute, "That is good news about the puppies. Congratulations when they arrive" He seemed to go into a silent remorse for a second, like maybe something bothered him for a moment, but it was fleeting and he again brought his attention to her. A smile seeming to stay on her muzzle, "Thank you, and I hope he hears me..and is prompt.." She hoped he was very close. She made herself into a comfortable seated position before she let her head lift as a slighter higher pitched howl came out for her mate. It was long so it would carry a little more in hopes of Ookami catching it, and understanding the message that was meant for him.

It faded smoothly at the end as she lowered her head from her howl, and her eyes opened to look back to Zalen. She then lowered herself down slowly into a laying position, leaning down to her left hip while her head went into her paws. If it wasn't obvious by her body language, she planned on making this her home, and hopefully Ookami would feel the same way. It was quick really, she hadn't checked out any of the other packs, but this one. This place, it felt right. It felt like home. "...I'm quite excited..." She said as her bright eyes looked over to the ebony alpha. "...this place feels so comfortable...I hope Ookami feels the same way.."

Messages In This Thread