These rumors must be..just rumors...
[html]

Word Count 213:: OOC.

Zalen couldn’t help but blush under ebony fur when she mentioned puppies. Sadly, he and Titania were not yet expecting, her being too young yet, though she was ever growing. But he said nothing about it, for he himself was still hoping that by the time she was ready they would be pregnant.

Adonia called out for her mate and then laid down slowly before Zalen and the Alpha wagged his tail at her. He smiled as she mentioned how comfortable it felt here, Good, I feel the same way, and I believe the other do too. It really is a wonderful place to live. And he then laid down before her too, letting his tongue loll out as he softly panted.

It did not take long for Ookami to arrive and Zalen stood as he strode up to them. He was a stunning wolf with golden fur, a color that Zalen hadn’t seen often. The male greeted his mate first before genuflecting to Zalen and he nodded in greeting, Hello Ookami, I am Zalen. Your mate Adonia told me that you two would like to join New Dawn. I am more than glad to accept you, if you agree. He smiled, tail waving behind him like a flag in a harsh breeze.

<style type="text/css">
.z2 b {font-weight:bold; color: #eaf3f7; letter-spacing:1px; }
.z2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #eaf3f7;} .z2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.z2 {margin:0px auto; width:408px; background-color:#6d717a; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... zalen2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.z2 b:before {content:open-quote;}
.z2 b:after {content:close-quote;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread