[m, p] our blood, our grace
[html]

### → I thiiiiiink this can be archived?

The power of foresight would have provided the anxious mother with a soothing balm for her worries; the white woman she was to stumble upon in Ichika no Ho-en would prove to be no threat. Rather, the hulking girl would quickly be thrust into a situation where, in order to get what she wanted, she would be forced to play a role unknown to her. Chatty, light, open. Reaching down to shift a larger stone into place, her fingers slipped over the surface and the object disappeared into the water. Disgruntled, Arte stuck her face into the water to find it, and upon doing so, kicked it into place. Satisfied, she resurfaced, the fur on her face wet but not entirely unbecoming. Rather, it made her smile a bit, seeing her reflection. Comedy wasn't entirely lost on her.

Offering an uncharacteristic smile, the child (nearly an adult, now) straightened her posture and squared her shoulders. After a long moment of staring at her mother in profile, she ceded to the whims of a child. Don't worry, Then, as if there were multiples of her, the facade was gone. Her smile thinned and her eyes sharpened. I'll make you proud of me. Eris had seen the success of her weir, and for a moment the Auxiliary's child wondered whether her powers allowed her to see where she would end up.

<style>
.heraldictxt-box {background-image:url(http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i38 ... gons-1.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:139px; height:218px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.heraldictxt {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldictxt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.heraldictxt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread