Exit Stage Right
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Forgot already that I promised that no one would harm you as long as I was looking out for you. I knew you were the tricky type when you failed to give me your real name, but that doesn't mean my promise isn't valid. I swore i would protect you and I will. The voice came from above in a tree and then Shadow hopped down lightly and landed in the snow without making much of a sound. He crossed his arms and looked to her wounds and to her face hoping she would remember him by his smell and hopefully his voice and looks. He smiled lightly as he kneel'd down and looked her in the eyes, and only kindness and a type of brotherly quality was in them.

Terra....you are in no shape to be moving around and traveling, especially when your wounds haven't even healed, a cat will pick up your trail and you'll be forced to fight again and this time around, you wont survive. You should rest here...I have been watching over you since the beginning, Zalen has order that I be the one to watch you, your my responsibility and I wont let you get into anymore trouble. Until your well that is.

Shadow chuckled at that last part and watched Terra carefully, judging her movements and the pain on her face. He knew she was in bad shape and it was like her to try and hide it. He opened his arms and motioned with hi hands for her to come closer so he could hug her but he wouldn't push it, knowing what she thought about the pack. " Shadow...have to leave. They'll kill me..." He remembered those words and knew that they would not happen as long as he was around to protect his friend.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread