Exit Stage Right
[html]

OOC here. /+000

Terra startled as a voice came from the sky. Her hind leg was dropped down, immediately sending a wave of pain from her. Gingerly she picked it back up, listening as he spoke. Shadow dropped from a tree, bringing a sad smile to her face. So he had joined New Dawn. That was a disappointment. Digging through yesterday's memories Terra shook her head. I'm afraid most of yesterday is a blur to me. She listened as Shadow pointed out the obvious. She was in no shape to travel, but it wasn't just cats she was worried about. Another canine could take her out too, deciding to rid the world of one more pesky coyote.

A light chuckle slipped through her at Shadow's words of her getting into trouble. She certainly was the type for it. No matter what the circumstances were though, Terra had to leave. Stepping over to where Shadow was she nuzzled into his dark fur, letting his arms envelop him. You really stand out here, you know that? I can't imagine someone as gentle as you living here. She pushed herself back, and Terra gazed back towards the horizon. I can't stay though. Whether or not you will protect me, you're not very high ranked, and I'm sure that there are those in this pack who would hurt me. I don't want you injured because I was foolish. Besides, I made a promise. I have to be back in time.

<style type="text/css">
.tricksterra b {font-weight:bold; color:#bc0c00; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 1px;}
.tricksterra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.tricksterra {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#2f0000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yqX4Z.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:305px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size:11px; color:#ba893a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.tricksterra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tricksterra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread