Exit Stage Right
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

The pack isn't what you have heard....Yes there are those in it that hate coyotes but Zalen the alpha does not hate them. Nor do I. You are safe here with me, At least give yourself another day and night of rest. If your not well enough to travel by then, then I'll carry you to where you have to go, on my back if i have to.

Shadow smiled as he nuzzled her lightly into the scruff of her neck and he licked her ear gently trying to calm and ease her worries. He slowly let her go from the hug and he looked to her leg and shook his head lightly.

You'll need to brace that leg if you want any hope of dancing again. I know you wouldn't be able to live without dancing around like you do. Please, come back with me and I'll get you some food and we can stop at a near by pond for a drink. Face it, I'm not letting to travel today, the least you can do is get something in your stomach and take a breather for another night, Please.

Shadow stood up, crossed his arms and looked down towards her as he was in his Optime form. He always prefers the Optime form for the climbing and improved acrobatics that were offered in the form but he could do well in hunting and killing in any of his forms, however having arms and being able to carry things made the form even more useful since he would probably need to carry Terra back to the den given her injuries.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread