Exit Stage Right
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow smiled down at her as she looked herself over and he slowly walked closer and he kneeled down and gently and without touching any sore spots picked her up and started to slowly walk back to the den of New Dawn. He looked down to her as she walked and he spoke lightly as if whispering to her.

Tell you what, I'll make you a deal. If you don't try to escape then I'll bring you back any meal of your choice. Heck if you wanted the pelt of a cat and it's meat I'll go and hunt down a cougar right now. What do you say? Will you let me help you? Oh and don't try to deny that you weren't thinking about sneaking off because i know better.

Shadow smiled as he saw the look of displeasure on Terra's face and he knew he had hit the nail on the head. His tail gently waved from right to left as he was feeling content having another friend near him. Shadow had thought that he might never see Terra again due to her nature and how often she moved, It must have been fate that brought them together. He nuzzled her neck and her ears lightly much like a older brother would do as if to say."Just give up, I'm protecting you now." Shadow after a little while reached the New Dawn den again and he looked down to Terra and whispered into her ear.

Don't worry, I would gladly be kicked from the pack if it meant your safety, Your a friend and i have my honor to uphold. No harm shall come to you.

He went into the den and walked with Terra in arms to the spot where he had been staying. It wasn't much, a few pelts here and there to keep ones self warm and it had been where he and Insomnia had been sleeping if they were in the den at all. Usually Shadow was out of the den and venturing out into the wild, hunting, tracking, gathering, he did lots and it wasn't because he had to, it was because he needed something to do. Peaceful life for an assassin was harder than Shadow thought it would be.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread