Exit Stage Right
[html]

OOC here. /+000

Shadow gently scooped Terra up. He seemed to know where each injury was, managing to not touch them. Nestled safely in his arms Terra nuzzled into his chest, breathing in the scent. Terra's ears drooped as Shadow said exactly what she was planning. It looked like she wouldn't be going anywhere. The offer was a good one, though Terra laughed at the offer of a cougar. I'd love to taste the cougar that did this to me, but I'm pretty sure it's already taken care of. Some fresh deer meat would be good though. Terra loved fresh meat, rarely tasting it due to her poor hunting skills. It was the whole reason she hadn't questioned eating from the moose, despite it being someone else's kill. She had to eat.

Her head was nuzzled, and Terra reached up, licking his muzzle. His words made her feel safe, like she could finally relax. Terra had no idea why Shadow had come to this pack, just that it felt like he was completely out of place. He would fit much better in the peace pack that she'd been trying to visit before the attack. Reaching a den lined with furs Terra sighed as she was lowered down. Carefully she settled down, making herself comfortable. Looking around Terra smirked. Trouble keeping out of mischief?

<style type="text/css">
.tricksterra b {font-weight:bold; color:#bc0c00; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 1px;}
.tricksterra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.tricksterra {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#2f0000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yqX4Z.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:305px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size:11px; color:#ba893a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.tricksterra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tricksterra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread