Exit Stage Right
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow chuckled about her comment with him staying out of mischief.

I much like yourself Terra, have lots of energy and need to keep moving and I like to help people so i travel and help all those who need it. The pack doesn't mind so much due to my actions of helping, it promotes peace between the packs and that's a good thing so I do it. Oh and don't worry, I'll get you Fresh deer so you can stuff your face and enjoy. It's no problem, I did offer so it fine.

Shadow wagged his tail lightly as he felt content being around a friend and almost family. He loved being with Insomnia due to her being his love and mate but he loved his family and friends as well and it did him good to be around those things, besides you never know when friends and family will be needed more than ever. Shadow looked her over and then he stood up and turned like he was leaving then he turned back and put of his hands smiling as he looked surprised.

Now...you wont try to sneak away will you....we have a deal? Deer for you staying, because if not then I'll kick your butt and you know i can.

He chuckled as he ran off to hunt down a Deer for his sister so that she could get some much needed food and energy into her system.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread