Exit Stage Right
[html]

OOC here. /+000

Terra listened as he mentioned what he did in his spare time. It was a lot more constructive than what Terra did, running around causing trouble. Terra just wasn't someone who helped others. She could, but that didn't mean it was a natural part of her. Seeking amusement was more her way of dealing with things. It was ridiculous with all the dangerous things she did that Terra would be beaten by a cougar of all things because she had been eating at some kill. She hadn't even taunted it!

Shadow whipped around just when she thought he was leaving. She laughed, sending her coughing from the damage to her ribs. You wouldn't hurt a poor innocent coyote, would you? Terra smirked, knowing that the only part of that that applied to her was being a coyote, the rest having never truly applied to the mischievous creature. Terra made a big show of settling down, even managing to yank a pelt partway on with her teeth. I'm not going anywhere. Been a long while since I ate fresh deer.

<style type="text/css">
.tricksterra b {font-weight:bold; color:#bc0c00; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 1px;}
.tricksterra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.tricksterra {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#2f0000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yqX4Z.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:305px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size:11px; color:#ba893a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.tricksterra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tricksterra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread