Exit Stage Right
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow turned once more and was about to run off but he thought about something and then he looked over his shoulder and smiled as he spoke.

Whats your favorite type of pelt? and do you prefer a hood or no hood?

Shadow was going to run off and get her some fresh deer and it at all possible he would bag more than that for the rest of the pack as well, but what Terra didn't know was that he was gonna make her something that she could use to better stay warm in the cold and offer her a little extra protection when she needed it. When shadow got her answer to his random questions he turned away and ran like the wind out of the area and then he came to a hill and he jumped and while he was high he shifted and managed to shift to his Secui form and he did it before landing and then once he landed he pushed himself and ran deep into the forest to look for the deer for Terra and the pack.

(Time Lapse)

After about an hour and a half Shadow was seen walking back into the den carrying a buck and a doe one on each shoulder and he had a smile on his face. He barked happily to a den sister and placed the buck down as he told her that it would be for the Pack and then he brought the smaller doe to Terra near where his little sleeping area was. Shadow placed the doe down gently in front of Terra and sat down cross legged as he crossed his arms and motioned with his muzzle for her to dig in.

Don't worry about the one who killed it eating first, I got it for you so you could try fresh deer so here it is, have at it. He saw the look in her eyes and he chuckled seeing the hunger and thanks in them, Shadow really thought of her as his sister even if she herself didn't think the same, so he wanted to make sure and take care of her while he could because he knew she would be leaving and that he wanted her to at least go happy, knowing that she had Shadow as a friend.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread