Exit Stage Right
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow waited till she was finished eating the heck out of the Deer and then he had at it. Once he was done he looked to Terra and smiled as he cleaned the blood off his muzzle and spoke cheerfully.

Poor deer didn't know what hit it, if I was a deer and I saw how you attacked your prey I would have run for the hills and never returned.

He gave a hardy laugh and relaxed as he patted his stomach lightly knowing that the tank was fool and that he would be able to sleep very well tonight. Shadow looked her over and spoke kindly as he lay back while his tail was gently moving behind him.

Okay so now that you have gotten your deer, I think we should sleep and if you are well enough to travel tomorrow then great and if not, well i guess I'll have to come with you. What do you say? you think you are up to travel with me again? And don't worry about not being able to keep up, I'll carry you if I have to little coyote.

He smiled as he shifted from his Optime form to his Lupus form and he stretched after word due to it being a while since he took that form and then he curled up near Terra and he grabbed a Pelt with his teeth and tossed it over himself and he nodded to her as he lowered his head onto his paws and closed his eyes letting the night take him and sleep as well.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread