Exit Stage Right
[html]

OOC here. /+000

Once she was done with the deer Shadow took it and finished it off. His eating was much more tidy, not starving like she was. Terra never had finished off that meal she'd started with the moose. Shadow's words brought a smile from her face. She wasn't ferocious in any depiction of the word, being far too small to frighten anything. Prey were prey though, and scared easily. Terra had entertained herself once by finding a single solitary rabbit and driving it towards the warren, enjoying watching it panic at the presence of an unknown rabbit.

Terra settled so that she was more comfortable, watching as Shadow shifted into lupine form. As soon as he was Terra made her way over, burying her nose into his coat. Comfortable Terra sighed, listening to his words. She knew she wasn't well enough to travel, and wouldn't be for at least a month. That didn't matter though. She was going to go home. I think the worry will be if you can keep up with me. Her words were soft as he drifted into sleep. Soon after Terra followed, only occasionally disturbed by a nightmare, reliving yesterday.

<style type="text/css">
.tricksterra b {font-weight:bold; color:#bc0c00; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 1px;}
.tricksterra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.tricksterra {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#2f0000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yqX4Z.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:305px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size:11px; color:#ba893a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.tricksterra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tricksterra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread