Exit Stage Right
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Night turned into day and as the sun rose Shadows ears flicked lightly as his body came to life. He smiled at seeing Terra cuddling into his fur and he reached over with his nose and lightly nuzzled her neck and spoke softly to try and get her up as gently as possible.

Hey Terra, it's morning and it's time to see if you will be able to travel. Come on sleepy head, get up.

Shadow stood up and stretched as he looked to Terra and when she started to move and stretch as well he gave a approving whine and nuzzled her again seeing that she moving and even looked a little better than she had the night before. His tail started to wag from left to right and he sat down on his haunches and watched her closely, studying her face and movements for any sign of pain or attempts of hiding any.

He knew that most likely her one broken leg would be giving her a little trouble but truth be told he planed on traveling with her regardless if she was okay or not. He wanted to venture out and see more places so traveling with a friend of course would be better than traveling alone. Once she was up and trying to move around he nodded at her and smiled as he looked towards the mouth of the den.

Looks like I'll be traveling with you after all. Be sure to keep up or I'll leave you behind.

Shadow chuckled lightly as he made his joke and then he looked towards her and asked still with a smile on his face.

So you have something to do before we go or shall we be off?

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread